Saturday, November 19, 2011

Does anyone know if American Standard recommends plumbers?

i need a plumber to fix leaking, that has been fixed multiple times, american standard is where i got the appliances, and i would like to know if they have any plumbers i could hire to finally stop the leaking|||I've heard this before, when I went to put in a new water heater a few times and had a hard time believing that folks would actually pay a plumber for a repair job when it still leaks. If you've had "plumbers", licensed plumbers out to do repairs and they haven't taken care of the problems, then call the local plumber's union. There should be a number in the yellow pages of your phone book. You should also call the local office of your Better Business Bureau and the Chamber of Commerce. Someone of these agencies will get you some decent help.|||Sometimes it's more beneficial to get a good handyman who knows what they are doing.


In Australia most plumbers get their trade licence and learn their trade in a pub whilst drunk...so yeah, I am not surprised that your appliance is still leaking.


I'm a builder, and whilst it is illegal for me to do plumbing work, I always did my own on my jobs, and of course they were always done properly and I had no problems.


So if you want a leaky and expensive job, call a plumber, if not, then call a good handyman.

No comments:

Post a Comment