Saturday, November 19, 2011

I am getting a new telecaster soon, should I get An american standard or a cheap standard? ?

American standard or regular standard Help me out!|||Ah! you ask this question at *just* the right time!





I own a Squire Tele (cheap standard).


My friend plays not one, but two american standard Telecasters (only the best for him). (FYI: He just bought a new one and wants to sell his old one.)





So... I had him play mine for comparison just last Wednesday. He said the Squire was OK. The only complaint he had was, that the action was set too high, but that's an adjustment you make after you buy it. (My luthier set mine up with what I wanted, at the time.)





When he played I couldn't tell the difference between the two.





Get the Squire.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment