Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the best packaged gas/electric HVAC: Heil, Trane, Lennox, Carrier, Amana, Goodman, American Standard?

Would you please tell me which one of the following brands (or one I have not listed) is best for a gas pack (packaged gas/electric HVAC unit) and if there is something negative about them I should know?





Heil, Trane, Lennox, Carrier, Amana, Goodman, American Standard





Thank you.





Also, where are they made?|||It should not be a question on who's the best. Rather which manufacture have the better contractor in your area. For example; you buy a Trane, and the nearest contractor is fifty miles away. Which means that you will have a huge travel charge and the contractor may need to make another trip out to you with the part needed and this could take days.





You asked about the best gas\pak? My answer is the one with the best customer service.|||Go with a Carrier Infinity system, which uses Puron (an environmentally friendly refrigerant) and has Hybridheat technology. It is the best on the market. Go to http://www.residential.carrier.com/syste鈥?/a> for more info.|||I am not an expert, but I can tell you that I have a Goodman, it was not incredibly expensive, and it comes with a ten year warranty...I have had no problems whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment