Saturday, November 19, 2011

How much do Fender American Standard Precision Basses cost in USA?

I live in Britain, but I'm going on holiday to Florida next year, and I have enough time to save up about 800-1200 dollars. I was just wondering, how much do they cost over in the States? Are they alot cheaper than they are in the UK (they start at about 1000 Pound, which is roughly 1500 Dollars)|||Hello there,





At Guitar Center, a large chain guitar store here, that sells for $1199.99. See this link


http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-Ameri鈥?/a>





There are Guitar Center stores in most large cities all over the US. They are about as cheap as any one on new guitars. When you are here, check craigslist for the city in which you visit. You might find a better deal on a used one.





I do not know if they charge sales tax to non-residents. If I walked into the store they would charge me sales tax. The sales tax rate varies from state to state. Where I live the rate is 7%.





Later,

No comments:

Post a Comment