Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Has the american standard of living changed forever?

With the economy in its downward spiral, and is expected to get much much worse, have peoples' way of life permanently changed? Will things ever be the same?|||you totally took that from the Yahoo home page....|||Well, I'm gonna start stockpiling toilet paper, cuz my momma, who lived thru the Great Depression, still stockpiles toilet paper to this day, so that's what she hated going without the most. I'm gonna follow her lead.





Other than that, my paychecks keep getting bigger and I feel kinda guilty; if I didn't see this crap on the news, etc., I'd not have a clue.|||That's a load of crap the government is trying to sell you.


It's just a way to get weak minded people to do more for lots less...

No comments:

Post a Comment