Saturday, November 12, 2011

Are American Standard plumbing products of good quality?

I recently graduated and landed a job as a bathroom designer. I am in the process of researching different products. I have noticed that American Standard is considerably less than brands such as Kohler, but I am wondering why? Are they quality products or are they cheaply made? I want to get my clients the most bang for their buck but I also want to put quality products in their homes that will last for years with little to no issues. Anyone who has any sort of knowledge in this area would be of a great help. Thanks!|||top of the line|||I have American Standard faucets in my bathrooms, installed them about 10 years ago, I have no complaints.|||bry, american standard toilets, sinks , tubs, etc..... arer a great product for the cost. i have been using this and worked on this brand for many years and must say, they hold up very well even in commercial applications - kohler is more expensive due to the high range of styles, finishes and off the wall designs - all in all, american standard is great|||Yes.....they are good.|||They have more than one price product line available.





For the consumer it is a good value for what you get but there are better products available.





Same with most fixture manufacturers. There is always a reason the prices are different than one brand to another and that is usually because of quality.|||American Standard is the Ford or Chevy of fixtures. While some brands like Kohler or Moen could be considered the Lincoln or Cadillacs, you are paying extra for a name, and in some cases is a status symbol. American Standard products will give years of service. Why not give your clients their own choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment